The data comes from mums who register having received the Emma’s Diary publication from their local GP or online from the Emma’s Diary website. The publication is endorsed by the Royal College of General Practitioners and is generally a “best practice” guide for new mums.
- Data comes with telephone number (72%) and email address (70%) as well as full postal address information
- We provide examples of price lists, mailshots, telemarketing scripts, photography styles, sales techniques etc.
- We send SMS/Email communications to all pregnancy data with resulting leads passed on to you (for particpation in the Baby of the Month competition)
- You can use the Emma’s Diary logo on your marketing materials
- You are able to take part in the Baby of the Month competition which is voted for by friends and family of your customers on Facebook. The annual prize is £5,000 for the winning baby.
- There is a closed Facebook group where independent photographers taking Emma’s Diary swap their experiences and ideas for increasing revenue
- No registration fee and you only have to give two months’ notice at any time
Feedback from our photographers
“My last four Emma’s Diary sales have been £425, £1,225, £425 and £395. Next week I have twenty Emma’s bookings in the diary.” Ian Wilson, Berkshire
“Until recently, we took both Cherubs and ED. What was interesting was response rates onexactly the same oﬀer - ED were 2.5 times more eﬀective than Cherubs.” Jonathan Coleman, Cheshire
“…the best part for me was the lady who had spent £1,445 on Monday evening then calling the next dayto spend a further £195!” Marisa Taylor, Somerset