WHO IS PORTRAIT APPOINTMENTS?
Portrait Appointments Limited
Registered office: 3 Warners Mill, Silks Way, Braintree, Essex, CM7 3GB
Company number: 07319402
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We collect personal data from site registrants. If you provide your data and give us permission, we may use your data to maintain Email, Telephone, SMS and offline contact with you. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them. In the event you are browsing our website for information on a forthcoming Baby/Family/Pet/Makeover photography session; your details will be sent to our approved contact centre who will make contact with you to arrange a photography session with one our Approved and Recommended photographers in the United Kingdom.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE ABOUT HOW MY DATA IS USED?
You may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone or post. To exercise your choices, indicate your wishes on the registration form, unsubscribe using the link in our emails or sending an email to email@example.com
You may request a copy of the information held about you by writing to: Portrait Appointments Limited, Jonathan Scott Hall, First Floor Chapel, Thorpe Road, Norwich, NR1 1UH, UK.
WHAT DATA DO WE GATHER?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information; including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries
WHERE DO WE PROCESS DATA?
We process data at our offices at Portrait Appointments Limited, Jonathan Scott Hall, First Floor Chapel, Thorpe Road, Norwich, NR1 1UH, UK as well as the offices of the studio you may participate in a photography experience, and (under contract) at the sites of data processors and third parties appointed by us. We apply UK data protection law to our processing.
HOW DO WE KEEP DATA SECURE?
We take appropriate steps to maintain our contact information in a secure environment to prevent unauthorised use. Our processors are bound by contract to do the same.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use the data:
- For our own internal records
- To process online orders and online registrations forms
- To improve products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails or call you about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone, SMS or mail for market research reasons
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, with your permission, in order to let websites do several important things, including remember what’s in your shopping basket and which pages you have visited.
Portrait Appointments Limited uses the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These do not require consent and are vital to make the website work properly. This category of cookie may include those which allow online shopping baskets to function.
- Performance cookies: These cookies generally help the website operator fix bugs or glitches on the website. They may also provide analytics on which web pages are popular, allowing the website operator to improve the quality of the user’s experience.
- Functionality cookies: These may include settings like “remember me” buttons, language settings, text size and anything that remembers the particular settings chosen by the user. These cookies can be persistent or session cookies, which generally have a longer lifespan than other cookies.
- Analyse our web traffic using analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
If you wish to prevent cookies being set before you visit this website, or most other websites, you can set your browser to block cookies. Most browsers allow you to do this in their settings.
If you would like to know more about cookies, please visit the ICO website
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I FOLLOW LINKS ON THE SITE?
If you follow links to other sites from our website your data will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites. You should refer to these policies before providing your data.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you fill a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, SMS or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong, physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THIS POLICY CHANGES?
Changes may be necessary to this policy to reflect legal or data processing developments. If we change the policy we will provide information on our website so that users can review the changes. Any significantly different use of your data will be communicated to you and you will be able to choose whether you agree to the new use.
HOW YOU CAN REACH US
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
Last Updated – 12th May 2022